Sunday, February 14, 2010

Lovely Valentine's Day

Hello! I hope you are having a wonderful Valentine's Day today. I received this gorgeous vintage Valentine's Day postcard from my love this morning, as well as these perfect pink roses. He really is wonderful :)
This is the card I made for him. I have made it a tradition to make one for him every year.

We went to the Tucson Botanical Gardens earlier in the day, where they are having their Butterfly Magic event. For a few months out of the year they have butterflies from different parts of the world. This month they had butterflies from Asia. They were stunning!



If you look closely at this picture Daniel took of me, you can see a couple little butterfly friends :)



Then we got some lunch at our favorite Chinese restaurant and went to a little place called Cup Cakes to get...cupcakes of course! :)





Now its nap time, I'm tired out! :) We are making a yummy spaghetti dinner later. I will be back with new artwork soon, I have not been terribly productive this week due to some bad tooth pain. I hope you are having a fun-filled and delicious day, I will see you soon! :)



1 comment:

  1. Your artwork is so cute! They do look very pretty all hung together like that. My Tamale cat would love to sip water from a tea cup. I should take the time to do that for her today.
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete