Friday, July 8, 2011

The Garden Party


Hi everyone! I have another new painting available in the shop, this one is an 8"x10" and is called "The Garden Party." I have been wanting to do a painting with a kitty for a while (the only time I usually paint them is for commissions), and I was still in a lighthearted, party sort of mood :)

These two little friends love having impromptu tea parties out in the garden when the weather is fine! :)


I was also very excited and lucky to receive a special little gift from the lovely Kim of B.B. Bellezza...


A gorgeous and whimsical little pair of clock hand earrings!! I entered her giveaway during the Mad Tea Party and was so thrilled to have won! I can tell that I will be wearing these ones a lot! :) Make sure to check out Kim's blog here and her lovely etsy shop here, where you can also purchase your own pair of clock hand earrings! Thank you Kim!! :)


From being able to meet this way, Kim and I have also decided to do a collaboration, which I am very excited to share with you soon!

I hope that you all have a lovely weekend :)

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable!
    The cupckade and fish biscuit's details are great.
    ;) Fede
    fedulab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh, this is SO sweet, look at that adorable little face. Am I always saying that here? lol, well, its true ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I LOVE your new piece!! It reminds me a bit of when I was a girl and made my black kitty dress up for parties like this, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the cupcake and the fish on the plates...love this piece!

    And I'm glad you like your earrings!

    :) Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness this is beyond precious! Love it, Lauren!

    ReplyDelete