Monday, January 4, 2010

A New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you had a wonderful and relaxing holiday. I had a wonderful time relaxing with my boyfriend and visiting with our families. And I even got a little bit of work done. I have a few new paintings up in my shop, including these two (above and below). You can check them out at http://www.fairrosamund.etsy.com/. I am feeling very hopeful that the new year will be productive for me and my business. I absolutely love living out my dream as a full-time artist and hope that I can continue!

I got many beautiful gifts this year for Christmas, and I want to share a couple with you. This is a little book stack of two antique books from my sister, including Charles Dickens' Stories for Christmas. He is one of my favorite authors ever, so I was thrilled! Plus I just love collecting old books.



I also got this lovely carriage tin. So perfect for me, don't you think? :)




And my boyfriend got me this adorable coin purse from a little store we have Downtown here called PopCycle. I got him a tie from there too :)




I got many other lovely things, but I will not bore you with the details :) I am off to paint now, I hope you have a lovely day! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment