Thursday, September 1, 2011

Flora


Here is my newest painting, "Flora." She is painted on an 8"x10" stretched canvas and is available in my shop. I figured I would try to sneak in one more spring/summer type painting before I start thinking about some fall ones! :) I am actually a little bit behind on that this year, which is surprising because I absolutely adore fall!


This painting has been in my shop for several days as well, "The Peacock Feather."


Things have been busy around here with me taking a couple of classes and doing a bit of volunteer work, but I am enjoying it! I am also super excited about my new Epson V500 scanner (thanks to my lovely mom and stepdad who got it for me as an early birthday present!). I have not tried it out quite yet but I am really hoping this will allow me to start scanning on my own and get some more prints in the shop! If anyone else does this and has any tips I would really appreciate it :)

I hope everyone is having a lovely week, and happy September!

4 comments:

  1. I just love what you have been up to! Goodness... you are soo talented and bring such delight! I am glad to know your light. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I favorited (is that a word? haha!) as soon as I saw her in your shop! She is so soft and pretty....the movement of her baby's breath hair...gorgeous!

    The Peacock Feather is wonderful too....the way you paint eyes just draws the viewer in!

    Missed you 'round here, for sure :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...that girl in the first painting looks like a goddess!!!! It's no surprise that it sold so quickly...congrats to you! I love your peacock feather girl, too. I love her thoughtful expression!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! The girl in the first piece is so beautiful! I love the soft texture of her hair.

    ReplyDelete