Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Growing

Here is my new mixed-media painting , "Growing." She is tending to the garden so that those flowers will grow tall and strong! :) She is available in my shop.

I used scrapbook papers for the flowers. This is about as mixed-media as I get right now! :) I really admire people who can combine a lot of different materials and techniques. Maybe someday ;)

It is a little bit cloudy here today which is lovely. I love watching Jane Austen movies when it is cloudy out (or any time for that matter ) so I am watching a new BBC version of Emma while I'm painting. I really like it so far! I hope you are all having a lovely Tuesday, I'll see you soon!



7 comments:

  1. I have wanted to see that new version of Emma! Hope it's good. :) Your new painting is so pretty. I love the girl watering her gorgeous flowers. So lovely! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, what a sweet girl! she looks so happy and gentle~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah, you are getting more creative by the minute! Beautiful work! :) oxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is absolutely beautiful. You are one incredibly talented girl. I love the happy feelings your art brings to me. I SO needed that today after a horrible week at work thus far. Thank you. Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh she is just gorgeous! And she has such a wonderful job tending to all the flowers so that they grow tall and strong. Your painting style is magical :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is absolutely beautiful! Your work is so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete