Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Acorn Forest and The Fairy Queen

Hello everyone! I can't believe its been almost a week since I posted. Things have been a bit busy over here, Daniel and I have both been doing job-searching. I actually got these two paintings done last week but just now finally had the chance to list them.

This one is called "The Acorn Forest." Every year when the sweet fall air begins to roll in she goes to the forest to wander amongst the trees and collect acorns :)

This one below is "The Fairy Queen." Both paintings are available in my shop.








I also did a little trade last week, with Jie from JCSkyline on etsy. I got these adorable felt earrings. Aren't they so cute?? I can't wait to wear them, thank you Jie! :)

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Thursday, I'll see you soon! :)

6 comments:

  1. Love the Autumn Inspiration that has settled in you and your art! Miss Acorn Forest has a cute, hoity toity expression on her face...and I love the crown on the fairy...and that gorgeous pumpkin rust ribbon...so, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, so pretty! I am so excited for autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, Lauren! I am simply amazed at how your style is rapidly forming into something truly beautiful through your last works!! I think the Acorn Forest is definitely my fave now, I just adore the far off expression on her face. -hugs-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so beautiful, love these round pieces!!! Lovely colours too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are BOTH gorgeous! Those acorns are adorable - and look at that beautiful faerie crown. :) Both lovely princesses of the fall season. Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lauren, your girls are gorgeous. Perfect little details to set them both off.

    ReplyDelete